Monday, July 28, 2008

Joke Coke Woke Poke xD

Here's smthing lame to lighten up ur day ><

Husband and Wife
Wife: 'What are you doing?'

Husband : Nothing.

Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an

hour..'

Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'

------------------------------

Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'

Wife : 'Yes or no.'

-------------------------------

Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how great, I look at your

picture and the problem disappears.'

Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?'

Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there

be greater than this one?'

--------------------------------------------------------

Stress Reliever Girl:

'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and

lighten your burden.'

Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or

troubles.'

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

----------------------------

Son: ' Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give

up my seat to a lady.'

Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'

Son: 'But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

________________________________

A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father

hadn't left me a fortune?'

'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO

LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'

------------------------------------------------------------

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever

The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'

-------------------------------

A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or

my sexy body?'

He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of

humor!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WIFE: It's a miracle! You came home early..

HUSBAND: I just obeyed what my boss told me to do.

He
said: 'GO TO HELL', that's why I came home early.
_________________________________

1st night grandma wore a see-thru dress, grandpa
didn't react...
2nd night grandma wore t-back, grandpa
still didn't react...
3rd night grandma all naked, grandpa said 'what is
that you are wearing, it's all crumpled!!'
_________________________________

John : it's my wife's birthday
Peter: what's your gift to her?
John : i asked her what she wanted
Peter: what did she said?
J: anything, as long as there is a DIAMOND.
P: what did you gave her?
J: playing cards
____________________________

3 ladies were on a flight.

Suddenly the pilot informed them there was a technical
problem
and the plane was going to crash into the sea.
A Chinese lady quickly took her cosmetics set out and
started to doll herself up.
A Malay lady beside her questioned her on her
actions..
The Chinese lady replied that if she looked beautiful,

the guys coming to rescue survivors would usually save the
pretty ladies first.

On hearing this, the Malay lady started to put on all
her jewelleries.
An Indian woman sitting beside the Malay
lady was curious and questioned her.
The Malay lady said that the rescuers would save her
because
she would easily be identified by the glitter of
her jewels.

Then the Indian woman started taking her clothes off.
Both the Chinese and Malay ladies were shocked and
questioned her.
The Indian woman then replied
that rescue teams do not usually look for survivors.
They usually look for the 'Black Box' first!

No comments: