Sunday, February 8, 2009

A cute quote of a day

What a generation...what a day...what a bunch of kids...what a line that they talked...what their mind thinking...

ok ok...the story start with...

Andrew and Kevin was teaching at Ocean Yamaha on one of the Friday night..while Kevin still teaching..Andrew came out and lepak lepak at the corridor..between that, another class just ended, the class was full of kids...small kids...really young and small kids..they having keyboard lesson together in a class..

so...what's so special bout it is...got 2 boys, they were walked out from the class room..

The first boy came out first and he said: Bye bye, see you next week, i love you..

The second boy: Bye bye to you too, but i don't love you.

First boy: Why you don't love me?

2nd boy: because I'm not gay, so I don't love you. If I'm gay, i sure will love you..

Oh My Gosh........what a generation, what are they thinking in their mind..I only know gay when I were in secondary school...

So...that's what happen between our teaching time..

No comments: