Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jia Wen's new DARLING!!

Yes yes yes YES!!!! In case for those who donnoe wat is going on....my main transport, the car...which was a kancil had just changed to another car recently. Some might have met 'him', some haven't..I shall show u 'HIM'!! My new BABY!!! The Myvi!!! yeaaaahhhhh!!!

Finally, after one whole month and DAYS of suffer without air-cond and with all kind of problems, i got a new baby!!! yyeeaaahhh!!!

Tat kancil of mine, a not bad, just tat i donnoe how 2 appreciate it! lol...my deepest confession.
But then, I took good care of it!! There were few incidents occured to my little kancil. (i don think few is not a good word). In proper words,...i experienced all kind of incidents!!! Name me one!!! (not accident-lah!) From the tayar pancit, car key locked in the car, kancil accidentally KISSED a kelisa, being banged by a stupid wira (who pretended nth happened at all), air cond compressor spoiled, car overheated and radiator spoiled. SEEEE!!!!

My baby now, the new blue-greyish (better known as medallion grey) myvi got GEAR 5!!! (those 2 doo doo brains kept on insulting my kancil!!) With air cond and the best, GOT RADIO!!! Can play mp3 and WMA!!! lol!! Wondering where's the kancil? I passed it to my cousin sister! Too sentimental to sell it, so have to give it away.
Cut the crap, just watch out for my MYVI!!! lol!!

Additional news:
Mariah Kuan aka Kelvin Kuan is learning how to play the guitar from mr ANCHOO! Presenting, Mariah and his FARIDA!


Look at how happy Mariah is

3 comments:

KelvinK said...

cis...now u drive a better car than me...haha...but my SASA is much better...haha...good for u lar...got new car..must take me on a ride...haha...haiyor...my picture has ntg to do with ur blog post at all ok...hahaa

Our Lives said...

goshh!!
hahaha... hu's the pro photographer xD

[rach]

Anonymous said...

i drive air car every days...